Almost everyone is facing different health issues, and millions of medicines are available in the market.
Many of them also contain side effects. Healthy and beautiful skin is the biggest dream of every single woman.
Kinds of seafood are also perfect for skin and internal health. Recently, an alga is invented, and people are using this seafood for years. This alga is known as Sea Moss.
It is a very abundant red seaweed, Carrageen, or Irish moss. Its consumption is increasing a lot of demand.
Perhaps it is by word of mouth or perhaps because Kim Kardashian has made it fashionable,
which adds the seaweed to her breakfast cereals and ensures that with a 6-day diet, it is possible to deflate the body completely.
But there are many more advantages to consuming this seaweed. Several searches do not stop increasing in social networks due to its incredible benefits.
An expert explains why it is healthy. Dr. Leo Cerrud says, “These Red Algae has always existed, it is very easy to find, and it is available in large quantities.”
An expert in Aesthetic Medicine and Nutrition,
Sea moss 99 minerals List
Peoples and experts believe sea moss is a superfood reason is this sea moss 99 minerals like Vitamin A, B, C, K, Iron, and Calcium. All minerals are hard to find in one food but sea moss is the only food that contains 99 minerals. These minerals in sea moss help to complete the daily body need. List of 99 minerals
- Vitamin B
The Irish traditionally used it to thicken soups, creams, broths, or sauces.
And as a natural remedy for pneumonia, tuberculosis, malnutrition, avoid flu, colds, and infections, specifically.
It is known that this moss or alga is rich in mucilage, a soluble fiber, in addition to chlorophyll, omega 3, some protein, calcium, iron, and potassium “, concludes Dr. Cerrud.
Benefits of Sea Moss
Sea moss is amazing food, and it provides several health benefits. Many more properties are attributed to it: anti-inflammatory, satiating, and even antitussive drugs.
It seems that it works in equal parts as a laxative and constipation problems, and it is also used to treat flu processes and even to control blood glucose in diabetic patients.
Helps restore skin after sunburn, relieves joint pain, and even cures hangovers.
Other benefits are given below.
- Beneficial For Skin
- Good For Hair
- Beneficial For Brain
Beneficial For Skin
Red alga Sea Moss is effective in boosting skin health. It makes the skin brighter and glow.
Like Dr. David Jack says that,
“Sea moss is famous as skincare powerhouse,”
Sea Moss is enriching in sulfur, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. That’s why it is good for the skin and helps to balance the skin Ph and microbiome.
High sulfur content can reduce excessive oil and sebum production. So, it is also effective for oily skin people. It also controls acne and blemishes.
Beauty brand Cocokind has introduced its effective skin exfoliating scrub. It uses the seaweed in the scrub, and the major reason is that the sea moss contains such elements that make up the body.
The main ingredients are listed below.
- Vitamin A and K
- All other ingredients that moisturize the skin
The moisturizing and hydrating the skin always results in anti-aging. It also protects the skin from environmental problems and sun damage.
Dr. Jack is a famous skin doctor. According to him,
Sea moss is a significant source of vitamins and minerals. It is also helpful in some serious skin issues such as eczema and psoriasis, etc.
You can say it a hero ingredient that provides a lot of benefits. It is also good for irritated and inflamed skin. Sea Moss is the best source of moisturizing the skin.
Good For Hair
Sea moss is also beneficial for hair health and its growth because it contains several useful nutritious minerals and vitamins.
Let’s find out about its ingredient values and hair gel recipes below.
Sea Moss Nutritional Value
It is an enriched source of antioxidants. The nutrition value is given below.
100 gms of Sea moss includes
- Calories 49
- Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Omega-3 47.0 mg
- Omega-6 2.0mg
- Protein 1.5 g
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Sodium 67.0 mg
- Vitamin A 118 IU
- Vitamin C 3.0 mg
- Calcium 72.0 mg
- Vitamin E 0.9 mg
- Float 182 mcg
- Vitamin K 5.0 mcg
- Vitamin B 60.1 mg
- Iron 8.9 mg
- Water 81 g
- Zinc 1.95 mg
- Vitamin B 120 mcg
- Potassium 63.0 mg
- Scalp Moisturizer & Hydration
Oil is not bad for your skin, hair, and scalp. Because the oil is responsible for moisturizing skin and scalp, it is not good when produced in excessive quantities.
The scalp becomes so greasy, especially in the hot summer season, and results in dry hair and dandruff.
Sea moss solves this problem. It nourishes the scalp skin and hair.
- Good For Hair Growth
Everyone desires for long and beautiful hair. Vitamin E is very beneficial for hair growth and silky look.
Vitamin E also makes bouncy and soft. Sea moss includes the necessary minerals and vitamins, which are good for hair.
Sea moss also improves the hair texture and good for frizzy and damaged hair.
- Prevents Hair Loss
I think many women are facing hair loss problem due to which hair remain short or thin.
This problem is due to iron deficiency in hair and scalp cells, and the red algae sea moss is the best source of iron and other minerals.
So the sea moss can fulfill the iron deficiency in the hair. You can use this ingredient in your hair masks.
This mask also prevents the hair from breakage and split ends.
Sea Moss Recipe
Sea moss hair gel recipe in your daily regime to reap its astounding benefits.
- Dried Sea Moss one cup
- A storage container
- Water 2 cups
- A simple blender
- The bowl for mix the ingredients
- Mix one cup sea moss with 2 cup water in a clean bowl
- Keep this for one night
- In the next morning, separate the water from sea moss
- Put the sea moss and freshwater into a blender
- Make a lump-free paste and transfer this paste into a clean and airtight container
- Keep this container in the refrigerator
This paste can last long for up to 1 month.
2. Sea Moss As Hair Styler Gel
The women should use sea moss with lavender oil or with extra virgin coconut oil.
This mixture will promote hair growth and make them bouncy. The recipe ingredients are mentioned below.
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Two spoons of Avocado Oil
- Two spoons of Coconut Oil
- Three spoons of Sea Moss Gel
- Use 6-8 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- A Glass storage container
- A clean bowl for mixing the ingredients
- Cooking Pot
- Melt sea moss by double boiling system
- Now add water, lavender oil, coconut oil, and grapes seed oil into melted sea moss
- Mix these ingredients properly and make sure that there are no lumps
- Transfer this paste into a clean airtight glass container and keep it in refrigerator
This paste will last longer for about one month.
- The best time to use this recipe in the night before going to bed
- Use enough amount of this paste on hair
- Keep this mixture for the whole night
- Wash your hair in the morning with your favorite shampoo and conditioner
If you are facing any serious disease or scalp problem, kindly avoid it. Also, consult with a doctor.
Sea moss is beneficial for the hair. It can nourish your scalp and hair perfectly. You can also try castor oil. Castor oil is enriched in fats.
Beneficial For Brain
It is beneficial for brain cells and its nourishment. People are using this ingredient in food recipes and smoothies these days.
Well, sea moss is the best source of essential vitamins and minerals. Other special ingredients are also included in these red algae.
Just like akin and hair, our brain also needs nourishment. Besides, sea moss, a balanced diet is necessary for overall development.
Other brain benefits are provided below.
- Boosts the immune system
- Stimulates the thyroid functionality
- Reduces the inflammation
- Improves the digestive system
It doesn’t matter whether you are a man or a woman; Sea Moss is beneficial for both of the genders. Let’s have a deep look on the benefits of Sea Moss for Men and Women.
Sea Moss for Men
Sea Moss is full of healthy nutrients particularly vitamin B, iodine, calcium, and zinc. So, accommodating vast nutrients in them they are very beneficial for men. Some of these benefits are:
1. Sea mosses high in potassium stabilizes heart rhythm in men. Therefore Seaweeds are strongly recommended to old age men.
2. Men’s over 45 can improve their diabetes quickly with Sea moss.
3. Sea moss full of minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants boost immunity in men.
4. Seaweeds improve muscle function especially in men, hence making breathing easier.
5. Sea moss also helps to control cholesterol levels in men.
6. Sea moss can also promote good digestion in men.
7. Eating sea moss can also help aged men to reduce foggy brains.
8. Sea moss gel is really good for deep nourishment and conditioning of hairs for men.
9. Seaweeds are a good source of reducing hypertension effectively for mens.
10. According to research, Men’s taking seaweeds and quitting smoking easily fight with the pandemic.
Let’s move on to the benefits of Sea Moss for women.
Sea Moss for Women
Sea Moss contains a wide range of vitamins and is really beneficial for women also. Today, we will in list some of the benefits women need to know about:
1. Sea Moss reduces the effects of dandruff, dermatitis, eczema, in women.
2. Sea moss also helps to soothe skin by reducing the effects of flaky skin, inflammation, and itching.
3. For old aged women seaweeds can improve gut health and gut immunity with periodic effects of seaweeds. Recent pandemics have also caused gastrointestinal problems in women.
4. Females having high blood pressure issues can reduce their blood pressure quickly by taking Sea Mosses.
5. Thyroid problems in females can be cured by eating sea moss.
6. By eating sea moss women can improve libido functioning in women.
7. Nutrients in sea moss particularly iodine, calcium and zinc makes it a fertility powerhouse for women that can speed up the process of getting pregnant.
8. Sea Moss also contains Citrulline-arginine, a compound that can help to reduce weight, especially in women. So taking sea moss can help you to reduce weight also.
9. Women around the globe widely use sea moss face moss for healthy and shiny skin.
10. More than 70 percent of women have joint diseases. So, by eating sea Moses almost all kinds of joint diseases can be cured in women.
Sea Moss for Hair & Skincare
Some popular products are given below.
- Cocokind Organic Sea Moss
- Atlantic Naturals Sea Moss
- Sea Moss & Rosemary Natural Shampoo
- Sea Moss & Rosemary Hair Butter
We have discussed sea moss and its benefits for human health. Now, we can say that sea moss products affect the skin, hair, and even reproductive frequency.
It is a powerful source of several nutritional minerals and vitamins. So it is good. You can use it in your favorite drink or your food.
Sea moss is ready to get Superfood tittle because Studies are revealing the incredible health benefits of sea moss.
Peoples are interested in eating and adding in daily Diet plans. Because it acts friendly with our body and leaves good effects.
Like other Superfoods now sea moss are available in many forms like Pills, Powder, and Gel also used in Beauty industries.