Miracles Of A Potato To Your Skin
Do you know how beneficial a potato is? Are you aware of the miracles a potato reveals to your skin? If not, Don’t you worry then!
Studies have revealed multiple mind-blowing benefits of potatoes to your skin. And to make you familiar with the gains and benefits of potatoes, we have designed a useful guide to help you right away!
Potato and your skin is just the best combo. Potato contains an enzyme called ‘Catecholase’; that has miraculous effects on your skin.
Now have a look at the magic tricks Mr Potato reveals to your skin:
- It helps in your skin brightening
- Free you from the filthy looking dark spots
- The super fantastic potato juice lessens the appearance of dark circles
- Above all Potatoes reveal their anti-aging and exfoliating properties to your skin
Guys! This was just an overlook; now it’s time to let the cat out of the bag, to see what features Potato family keeps inside for your skin cutie-beauty!
Potato- As Your Skin Toner
As discussed above, potatoes possess a skin-bleaching enzyme called” Catecholase,” which lightens your dark spots, freckles, and sunspots. Due to this property, potatoes are called “natural skin lightening agents.”
Apply these techniques regularly to your face to get a fair, brighter and shiner face-look.
The Potato Lemon Face Mask:
- The mixture of lemon and potato juice lightens your skin naturally. This potato lemon mask performs the best job of mild bleach.
The Grated Potato Mask:
- Apply a potato on your face. Rinse it thoroughly, and after 30 minutes, wash your face gently. This adds a perfect glow to your skin.
Best for your Dry Skin Tone- The Potato Curb Mask:
But what if you are with a dry skin tone? Worry not! Here’s the solution:
- Mix middle-sized grated potato with a half teaspoon of curd. Mix them well. Apply the paste and leave it to dry for 20 minutes. Wash your face. And there you go, with a fresh skin tone that suits you well.
This potato-curd mask replenishes your skin moisture and is the best remedy to your dry skin.
Potato-Your Acne Face Treatment
Skin inflammation causes acne in your skin. Cytokines are the reason behind your skin inflammation. Potato skin extracts own the anti-inflammatory effects that are best for treating the face acnes.
This mask adds glow to your skin and above all remove pimples if you do it accordingly.
The Juice Mask:
- To remove blemishes and pimples from your face, apply the potato juice daily, to your face. After some time, rinse thoroughly.
Potato- Caps Your Dark Spots
Potatoes are up with ultra- healing capabilities that are best for your skin. In addition to mask face acnes, they do eliminate dark spots from your face-skin as well.
Potatoes play the role of cleanser for your skin, as well. Also, to remove dark spots, they aid in removing the impurities from your skin too.
Down there are the strategies enlisted, to remove dark spots from your skin.
The Blended Peeled Potato Paste:
- Peel two potatoes and blend them in a blender. Apply it to your face and gently massage with your fingers for 5 minutes. Now, wash your face with clean, pure water.
For best results, apply it daily.
Oily Skin Treatment:
Oily skin attracts dusty and dirt particles at a more significant pace than the healthy and dry skin.
Hence, keeping your problem in view, we are up with a paste remedy that will ultimately remove dark spots and dirt from your skin. There you go!
The Potato-Cucumber Paste:
- Cut a potato and a cumber and blend them until the paste formation. Add one teaspoon of baking soda and the right amount of water to the paste, maintaining its consistency. Apply to your face. Rinse after some time with regular-tap water.
Potato- Ointment to Your Puffy Eyes
Potato- with supernatural healing ability also provides a cooling effect to your skin.
When you apply potato to your under-eyes section, it not only removes the dark circles underneath but also helps you to get rid of your puffy eyes.
Down there is the strategy which you can apply to get good results!
Potato Wrapping Strategy:
- Take a potato, peel it and slice it down into large stick-like pieces. Wrap those slices one by one in clean cloth-cuts. Place the wrapped potato slices underneath your eyes for about 20 minutes. Then wash your eyes with lukewarm water.
Add it your daily routine, to get rid of puffy eyes.
Potato- Healer to Your Acne Scars
After acne bursts out, it leaves a scar on your skin that gets darker and darker over time. Instead of worrying, do take action.
Here we will tell you how to use potato as your healer to your acne scars.
The Honey-lemon Potato Face Mask:
- Take two tablespoon honey with one teaspoon full of lemon juice. Add this mixture into a grated middle-sized potato paste. Tantannaaann….You are done!
The face mask is ready. Apply it gently to your face and wait till it dry. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, to get a skin free from acne scars.
Potato- For Your Wrinkled Skin
The antioxidant, Vitamin c, in the potato, effectively slows down the effect of aging. And the most significant aging sign is of the deadly wrinkles. To get them off from your skin and replenish your face charm, Mr. Potato is here to do this job at its best!
Potato paste does wonders to your skin when you apply it on your face on a daily basis. See how you can magically transform your skin!
The Mashed Potato Paste:
- Simply, peel and mash two small-sized potatoes. Apply the paste you get, on your face. Leave it to for 20 minutes and after that wash it with regular tap water.
Potato- A Treatment to Your Sunburns
The under-earth grown vegetables work well in treating your sunburn. As we are here with the charms of potato, so let’s see what it can do!
All the under-earth grown vegetables are up with the cooling property. So, is the potato! Down there is what a potato juice brings to you!
Potato Juice Mask:
- Take two big-sized potatoes. Grind them and take their juice out. Dab the potato juice on the brown spots. Leave it for 20 minutes. Now, wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
This juice mask will leave you with a cooling sensation and even will diminish your suntan.
The Ultimate Potato Skin Mask
In summary to the above-discussed advantages of potatoes, its face masks help you decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation, reduce the signs of aging, and will increase glow, and lot more.
We are getting into a discussion; instead, we are here with the recipe of the ultimate potato skin mask. See how it works!
How To Make?
- To juice a potato, clean and peel the potato first. Then process it into your grinder or juicer
- Take out 1–2 tablespoons of potato juice
- Apply that juice to your face using your fingertips
- Leave the juice on for fifteen minutes
- Now, wash off thoroughly.
- For moisturizing, add one tablespoon of honey to the potato juice.
After a few of these treatments, you will notice a brighter and healthier skin with fewer flaws.
Eating A Potato Family- Your Skin Turns Out From Ugly to Lovely
Potatoes, being the under-earth root vegetables, are fat-free. The Potatoes are a good source of:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B-3
In addition to these nutrients, potatoes also contain fiber. As they lie in the list of starchy foods, they must be consumed in moderation.
Potato eating habits can help you to get some of the essential nutrients you need, including potassium and vitamin C.
Is it beneficial to use potato on your face?
So, the answer is YES! They are! Now let’s see how?
In What Ways, Potatoes Are Helpful to Your Skin?
The potato peel, and also its juice, can significantly improve your facial-skin health. Above, we have discussed how potatoes are helpful to one’s skin.
Let’s have an overview here!
The potato facial masks:
A potato facial mask helps treat acne and also other skin conditions like dark spots, blemishes, and sunburns.
Your skin whitener:
The potato is a vegetable that also works equally well for skin whitening, and toning.
The best exfoliator:
Applying potato masks on your face regularly can help remove dead skin cells and will eventually rejuvenate your skin.
The skincare craze come and go, and using potatoes for your face-skin in various ways, maybe one of them. In this article, we have tried our best to provide you with the ultimate benefits a potato can provide to your skin.
If you have used any of the technique, share with us, your kind reviews!